Discover how academic medical centers and community hospitals nationwide are overcoming pressing healthcare delivery challenges, including bed capacity, length of stay reduction, and staffing. Hear directly from established healthcare leaders who are reshaping the healthcare landscape through advancements in clinical practices, operational efficiency, and financial outcomes.
- Organizations considering or scaling a care-at-home strategy should have clear alignment on the desired impact and outcome of their program
- Patient support services can play a crucial role in ensuring that discharged patients do not need to be readmitted into the ER
- Selecting the right enterprise platform for your care-at-home program is critical to success
- Sarah Bell – VP of Customer Success, Biofourmis
- Lauren Hopkins – VP of Virtual Care & Community Engagement, Augusta University Health
- Khurram Mir – Director of Innovation, UCI Health
- Dominick Pahl – Nurse Manager, Virtual Care, Mayo Clinic