A recent job opportunity has arisen for a System Engineer who is highly versatile, energetic, courageous and passionate individual capable of influencing change(s) in healthcare models.
You will work closely with our teams of Data Scientist and Backend Engineer to build an end-to-end service that integrates seamlessly into the lives of those affected by cardiac disease via multiple touch-points on front-end while providing intelligent analytics on the backend.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or IT related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience working on linux server.
- Familiar with Cloud service on server provisioning, networking, monitoring, security configuration.
- Familiar with SQL/NOSQL database technology.
- Familiar with scripting language such as Python, Bash and etc.
- Experience on software development on Python will be a plus.
- A person that reflects openness, integrity and agility and demonstrates commitment to innovation and self-improvement.
- Good team player with passion for technology and the medical device/digital health space.