Senior Backend Data Engineer
- Develop backend RESTful API for healthcare application to serve data analytics engine.
- Build loosely coupled system and deploy it to AWS.
- Deliver software architecture, designs and implementations.
- Integrate system with external platforms from vendor, partner or customer.
- Build API analytics toolkit.
- Build and manage in-house data lake, data ETL pipeline on AWS cloud and software DevOps pipeline.
- Work with different teams in the region and follow good practise in Agile development processes.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Python and Flask framework to build RESTful API.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in web service development with strong knowledge of Linux ecosystem, Agile, Git and CI/CD pipeline development process.
- Possess SQL/NoSQL database, queuing system and AWS cloud service.
- Candidate with exposure in python data / signal processing package such as Scipy, Numpy and Pandas is an advantageous.
- Prior exposure on big scale software project crossing various department.
- Familiar with System/Software Architecture Design, Test Automation Tools & Unit Testing frameworks and Software Documentation.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org