Network & System Admin Engineer
- Perform daily network and server tasks and IT related duties including and not limited to server resources and application logs.
- Analyse, review and maintain network baseline for risk performance to ensure sufficient security measures.
- Install / Configure the operation of systems hardware and related infrastructure.
- Provide end-user supports for computer desktop/laptop, network & MS Office application.
- Manage firewall and intrusion detection.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology and/or equivalent.
- Knowledge of security related products such as IPS/IDS, UTMs (ie. URL, Filtering, AV, Anti-Spam).
- Knowledge of Wireless Network such as access point configuration.
- Network address translation (NAT) and port address translation (PAT) interface redundancy.
- SSL VPNs & remote access VPN.
- Experience in laptop & desktop troubleshooting.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org