Data Visualisation Engineer
- Responsible for the data visualization and reporting capabilities of healthcare data & analytics provided by machine learning algorithms or data scientists.
- Consult the users with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Statistics, Business, Finance, or other relevant disciplines.
- 3+ years of relevant data visualisation experience, i.e. visualising complex data, designing data-rich user interfaces, data-driven design and development of charts, dashboards and infographics etc.
- Proven experience in visualisation toolbox such as D3.js, Shiny R, Seaborn etc; Or proven experience in business intelligence software such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI etc.
- Familiar with statistics; Understand healthcare data is a plus.
- Good team player. Good communication skills.