Data Scientist – Video & Audio Analytics
- Research and develop AI based algorithms to analyze video (and audio) recorded during the teleconference between patients and clinicians.
- Research and develop AI based algorithms for facial (and voice) recognition including fear, joy, anger, breath and etc.
- Masters or PhD in Engineering or related fields with strong background in video and audio analytics.
- Hands on experience with development of AI based video and audio algorithms.
- Background in or exposure to healthcare data, sensor data, human physiology is a plus.
- Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate the two.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to email@example.com