Data Scientist – Signal Processing
Utilize strong coding skills to help in the development of signal processing and machine learning algorithms to analyse the physiological/biomedical data and derived with meaningful insights, mine existing biomedical signal and healthcare datasets to guide algorithm design and optimization.
- Master or Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Possess 2 years’ proven working experience in writing high-performance Python code especially on machine learning projects.
- Familiar with signal/image processing techniques. Understand bio-signals (ECG, PPG, and other types of biomedical/healthcare data) is a plus.
- Follows good software development practices like version control using git, bitbucket, or other similar tools. Experience in working on Linux is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good team player.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org