Data Scientist – Machine learning
- Research and development of algorithms to detect abnormal subtle changes in physiology using biosensor data in real-time.
- Research and develop algorithms to process raw sensor data, such as accelerometer, gyroscope, PPG and ECG.
- Research and development of algorithms to derive clinical derivative parameters from continuous biosensor data including building disease specific models for patient’s health deterioration.
- Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms that includes data inputs, outputs and database storage.
- Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
- Work with APP developer and backend engineers to deliver the product.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
- Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields with strong statistical modelling and machine learning skills.
- Hands on experience with development of end-to-end data analytics solutions including data exploration/crawling, model building and performance evaluation.
- Proficient with programming in Python.
- Strong programming in C/C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing/distributed computing and data visualization.
- Background in or exposure to healthcare data, sensor data, human physiology is a plus.
- Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org