Data Scientist – Embedded System
- Develop and implement embedded signal processing/machine learning algorithms on a biomedical embedded system.
- Early-evaluate the algorithms’ performance on the simulation platform. Deliver report and discuss with team members.
- Responsible for specification, set up, implement, and testing on the target platform.
- Explore novel algorithms to improve performance.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Automatic Control, Embedded System Design or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge of ARM-based embedded system and its GNU Toolchain.
- Experience with programming in C/C++, Python and working on Linux.
- Familiar with OpenCV is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skill.
- Good team player.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org