Data Scientist – Biostatistician
- Analyze the data from previous clinical to derive clinical meaningful insights.
- Understand our analytics algorithms and design clinical trails to validate the algorithms, including literature review, sample size calculation and randomization of the subjects.
- Monitor the ongoing clinical trial and perform interim analysis of the clinical trial.
- Using the clinical trial for publications, patent writing and regulatory approval.
- Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or related disciplines with strong biostatistical skills.
- Experience with providing biostatistical support in designing clinical trial.
- Experience with analyzing data from clinical trial.
- Proficient with programming in Python or R.
- Experience with clinical trial using continuous sensor data from wearable devices is a plus.
- Good publication records.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to email@example.com