Connected Devices & IoT Engineer
The Connected Devices & IoT Engineer’s key role is to accelerate the identification and integration of new continuous monitoring devices supporting the development of Biofourmis’ personalized predictive analytics and digital therapeutics business. As such, she/ he will ensure smooth and timely delivery of new connected devices integration and build a plan for device selection and rapid integration.
Duties and responsibilities
- Interact with development team, including product developers, electronics engineers, embedded software engineers and Cloud developers to ensure end-to-end solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
- Develop model for quick and reliable integration of numerous diverse healthcare IoT devices using a range of wireless technologies.
- Develop healthcare IoT device screening and evaluation process to ensure identification and integration of devices meeting the requirement of our solutions.
- Collaborate with the broader tech and business teams to achieve overall system architecture and development process.
- Push new ideas forward; not being afraid to experiment and try out new ways of working.
- Performs other duties as deems necessary for the smooth execution of duties or duties as assigned by the Head of Technology or designee.
Degree in Telecom, Electronic or Computer engineering, or any relevant disciple. Dual degree or business experience is a plus.
A candidate for this position has to have had at least 3 years’ work experience in:
- Mobile development with successful mobile app launch.
- Mobile application integration with diverse IoT devices.
Able to communicate and work in cross functional teams.
- Solid knowledge in GIT and CI tools.
- Writing of reusable and reliable code.
- Writing automated unit test, build and release for mobile application.
The candidate should be an enthusiastic worker, consumer-oriented, and purpose driven. She/he is autonomous self-motivated and proactive, and able to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines. Curious, she/he will have an insatiable thirst for knowledge always keeping up with device technology and market trends. Team player, she/he will be comfortable working in group settings, and be able to adapt to the needs of the internal and external customers.
The Connected Devices & IoT Engineer will be able to influence devices’ strategy and delivery.
If this job interest you, we would love to hear from you so send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org